Can I Install Wood Flooring Over Vinyl And Particle Board

Can I Install Wood Flooring Over Vinyl And Particle Board. We made a jig that i could whack with a mallet. These keep the hardwood from touching the wall;

I have a crappy vinyl floor. Can I simply install vinyl ...
I have a crappy vinyl floor. Can I simply install vinyl ... from external-preview.redd.it
I think we are going to end up. The walls rest on the 1/2 wood board and the joists. What do i need to know to do the job right?

Place each successive board on top of that lip so the remember to stagger board lengths when you install vinyl flooring.

Use a staple gun on only thinner solid woods. We installed wood like vinyl sticky tiles with no problems. Do not install glue down or peel and stick products over particleboard securely nail all loose boards. Vinyl flooring can be installed directly over ceramic and porcelain tile flooring.

Post a Comment for "Can I Install Wood Flooring Over Vinyl And Particle Board"